Mr. Fun's offers nearly 10,000 rental costumes for individuals, schools, organizations, and corporate events.
How to Rent a Costume?
- You may reserve a costume by paying the rental fee. This may be done up to a year ahead of time to assure you get the right costume for your event.
- You must be 18 years of age or older with a valid Credit Card and I.D. (drivers license)
- Rentals must be reserved over the phone or in store, and may be picked up the same day. Sorry you cannot reserve costumes on our website at this time.
- We do all the cleaning! No extra fees for normal cleaning of costumes.
- We do not ship rental costumes at this time. Contracts must be signed and deposit left at pickup.
- All other policies will be stated on our rental contacts.
How to rent an entire play?
- We offer costumes for the entire cast of your play or musical.
- Plays include special pricing and extended rentals.
- All you have to do is fill out the our play packet and we do all the work!
- Please contact us requesting a play packet that has all the information regarding special pricing and policy for play rentals.
- All play packets must be filled out and contracts signed at least two weeks prior to your first dress rehearsal.
- All other policies will be stated in our play packet.
Contact Us Regarding Rental Costumes